JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for talented people that wish to be part of meaningful developments. As one of the pioneers of the game industry in Latin America, Larva Game Studios has become a solid company where individuals can grow and accomplish professional goals.
Larva Game Studios is focused on hiring video gaming’s best and brightest. We foster an environment of creativity and camaraderie, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Not to mention the excellent, sunny weather of Guadalajara, Mexico! Find your dream job today!
Positions available at the Guadalajara Studio
Unity 3D Programmer
Do you love video games? We are looking for a talented self-driven individual to add to our team to help create next-generation games. Our programmers work intimately with an interdisciplinary team of professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Core system architecture
- Implementation of unique game-play mechanics and complex user interface
- Regular iteration and maintenance of the above systems
- Constant communication with other developers and production teams
- Estimation of time to complete tasks
- Documentation of key algorithms and interfaces
- Prioritize tasks and deliver on them in a timely manner
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Exercise great verbal and written communication skills, as well as be organized and helpful
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as working independently
- Able to diagnose problems and make quick, accurate decisions
- Adept in fast-paced environments where multi-tasking and attention to detail are crucial
- Troubleshoot and deliver solutions to programming defects and deployment issues
- Improve and refactor existing code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of professional/indie game development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Unity for mobile development
- Credited as a programmer on at least two shipped titles or playable games in an app store
- Required Proficiency in C# scripting
- Experience with Unity’s asset pipeline for both 2D and 3D art
- Ability to work in the A-Z game development process – from concept thru design, development, and delivery
- Please submit resumes and Demo Reel to jobs [at] larvagamestudios.com
Please include salary history/expectations, as resumes without salary histories will not be considered
Opportunities for Freelancers
Currently there are no open positions, please come back later.
Benefits of working with us.
Passionate team members always willing to improve their already high standards.
We speak Innovation fluently!
Flexible working hours and access to grants if you commit to teaching at one of our partner universities and training centers.
Grow professionally on an experienced team, get your hands on the latest technology including next gen devices.
We Do Scrum! We have certified Scrum Masters to ensure that the methodology will be followed on every project. This means we are organized and committed to deliver value and quality.
With our head office in Guadalajara, you can live in the most ideal place in Latin America. We are green, cool, relaxed, sunny, happy people! And, you can’t forget Mariachi and Tequila!